The Common Sense Scheduler® is a manufacturing control system that maximizes resources. “Latest Start Date” scheduling reduces inventory investment while dramatically improving on-time delivery.
- Provides a real-time, graphical view of work center loads at shop, department, and station levels.
- Displays work center load in graphical detail in the Scheduler’s and Dispatcher’s Workbenches®. Load can be displayed for individual work stations, groups of work stations, and entire departments.
- Flexibility in scheduling methods; Common sense, forward, or backward.
- Allows changes to operation scheduling
through real-time dispatching functions.
- Allows split work orders for expediting.
- Supports multiple scheduling priorities.
- Configurable to support either finite or
Infinite scheduling methodologies.
- Provides flexible work center calendars.
- Maintains concurrent scheduling.
- Handles overlapping operations.
- Maintains exception calendar by work center.
- Schedules, departments personnel, or machines.
- Maintains user defined schedule horizon.
- Links operations.
- Option to “group schedule” work orders
to save setup time and money.
- Improve On-Time Delivery to 95% or more