ProfitKey International is an equal opportunity employer that offers an outstanding work environment and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability and 401k.
Qualified applicants for the positions listed below should send resume with salary requirements to hr [at] profitkey [dot] com
SALES PROFESSIONAL – Business Development Manager
ProfitKey International, a leading provider of integrated enterprise software solutions for mid-market companies, is expanding its sales team and is seeking two Sales Professionals. One to cover the West Coast and the second to cover Texas and its bordering states.
- Direct sales of our ERP and MES software solutions.
- Completion of prospect RFP/RFI’s
- Includes some direct lead generation and prospecting.
- Upon training, the individual must be able to express technology and product positioning to both businesses and technical users.
- Must be able to identify technical issues to maintain customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process and sales cycle.
- Individual must be a self-motivator and have proven ability selling, preferably to the manufacturing sector.
- Comfortable in a learning atmosphere of a technical organization with a long-standing customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- This position does require some travel based on prospect location, event/trade shows, etc.
ProfitKey offers a professional work environment, competitive compensation program and employee benefit programs including, health and dental insurance, company paid life insurance and a 401K plan.
Qualified applicants should send resume to hr [at] profitkey [dot] com or via mail to 50 Stiles Road, Salem, NH 03079, attn: Sales Position.