Integrate your Enterprise!ERP & MES for small to mid-sized manufacturers and job shops. The success of your business is directly tied to your ability to deliver quality products while responding to changing customer and supplier demands, tight production schedules, unplanned downtime, shortages, and aggressive competitors.
Since 1979, ProfitKey has worked with manufacturers to overcome these challenges. In today’s competitive environment, you need a high performance system that can do it all from the shop floor through the front office, is reasonably priced, implemented without hassle, and is easy to use. ProfitKey’s RRM delivers these and more, just ask one of our many loyal customers.
“Our solutions are engineered to customer order. ProfitKey’s ERP software substantially reduces our workload, particularly in the areas of purchasing, receiving, and part tracking, allowing our engineers to concentrate on customer solutions, directly in the field.” - Schneider Packaging Equipment Co., Inc.
Rapid Response Manufacturing® (RRM) ERPComplete Manufacturing & Business Management Solutions
RRM is the industry’s first fully-integrated product suite featuring Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), a Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Advanced Planning and Scheduling, Quality Management, Business Intelligence, E-Commerce, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
This powerful system offers you complete order-to-bill management capabilities. It can be configured to meet your organization’s specific needs, is easy to install and use, and has tremendous functionality with complementary modules and a complete financial accounting and reporting system.
The system provides robust document management and workflow capabilities, making it a true paperless manufacturing solution.The Integrated Business Applications Available with Rapid Response Manufacturing® (RRM) are:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS)
- Quality Management
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Rapid Response Manufacturing® is:
- An integrated suite of business applications that can be installed together or in phases to provide your organization with a total system solution – from shop floor to business office.
- Comprehensive support services to help you put it all together, on-time and on budget.
- Affordable, quick to implement, easy to use.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)Since 1979, ProfitKey has been a leader in providing unmatched customer service, planning, purchasing, inventory control, manufacturing operations, and financial management software. Today, that tradition continues with our new technology, innovations, and services.
Advanced Manufacturing System (MES)Integrating your shop floor, a workhorse application that integrates manufacturing operations from the shop floor to the top floor. This shop floor suite enables RRM where it is needed most.
- ProfitKey’s MES provides the ability to clock-in to multiple jobs simultaneously and two-way communication. Schedule changes and job assignments can be done on-the-fly and pushed out to operators.
- Document Management supports this fully-integrated environment which can eliminate the mountains of paper that form as orders travel from sales to engineering, to manufacturing, to quality.
- Comprehensive Data Collection compiles information on labor, jobs, quality, material, machine utilization, parts, tools, set-up, downtime, and more, in real-time – all from a single operator screen. What’s more, schedule changes and job assignments can be pushed out to your operators, eliminating those weekly planning meetings!
- Operations Monitor shows your entire shop’s activities, using data coming directly from the shop floor. This information is made available to Manufacturing Operations and Management suite for real-time cost assessment and performance monitoring.
Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS)As a part of ProfitKey’s core ERP suite, APS is a powerful, proven, and flexible scheduling system that delivers bigtime results in real-time.
- The Common Sense Scheduler® The only scheduling system in the industry that truly emulates how your shop floor works. Planners and schedulers can balance between several scheduling methods to optimize delivery performance and minimize labor, set-up, and material costs. Diverse scheduling modes enable users to analyze different scheduling scenarios in planning production priorities. Choose the method that best fits your business.
- The Graphical Scheduling Board The color-coded graphical scheduling board allows users to analyze workstations, groups or departments for bottlenecks, then makes quick changes simple by dragging and dropping with the click of the mouse.
- Real-time ‘What-If” Estimating provides accurate promise dates, while highlighting bottlenecks even before you get the order. Advanced Quality Management
Advanced Quality ManagementIntegrated, Efficient, Controlled RRM Quality integrates throughout the ProfitKey system for real-time control over the inspection of goods, from your suppliers or on the shop floor.
- User-defined sample plans, incoming, in process and first piece inspection. Allowing the ability to have operator inspect or work with “to do lists”
- Defect tracking with Cause and Corrective Action locks down suspect goods, preventing usage anywhere in the system.
- Move tickets follow all goods through the shop, providing complete provenance of all parts.
- Reporting includes Supplier Performance, Defect Tracking, down to Serial Number or Control Lot, and Pareto analysis of defects.
Business Intelligence (BI)ProfitKey’s BI features integrated business applications that help you guide your organization to optimum efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- BI or executive dashboard, is a powerful tool designed specifically to monitor and track the operational and financial performance of manufacturing organizations
- BI allows you to set up your business rules and manage by exception
e-Commerce & Advanced Supply Chain ManagementProfitKey’s Customer and Supplier Portals simplify schedule changes throughout the supply chain. They reduce the effort in order management with automatic notification and exception management between you and your Suppliers and Customers.
- Customer Portal quickly validates incoming schedule changes and notifies you of exceptions. Also provides your customers with Advanced Ship Notices (ASN) and Invoices over the web.
- Supplier Portal notifies your suppliers of schedule changes for materials automatically via email, and provides them with a portal to manage material changes.
- Order Management
- Vendor Management
- Sales Management
- Quote Management
ProfitKey InternationalIntegrate your Enterprise! ERP & MES for small to mid-sized manufacturers and job shops. ProfitKey customers routinely achieve on-time delivery above 95% and a reduction in carried inventory of 25% or more with ProfitKey’s Flexible scheduler.
“The flexibility of ProfitKey as a company and their interest in continuing to make their product match the user’s needs has greatly contributed to our on-time delivery and credibility in our market space.” - Janos Technology
ProfitKey InternationalIntegrate your Enterprise! ERP & MES for small to mid-sized manufacturers and job shops. ProfitKey’s Quality Management system has helped improve product quality, reduce first article audit requirements, and improve supplier rating, including supplier dock-to-stock programs. Find problems early in the process; before they get out of control.
“Being in the Aerospace environment, we are held to the highest standards in quality management. We record and process all of our inspection demands within the software. From a production view point the ProfitKey RRM software is utilized throughout our manufacturing process.” - Aerospace Dynamics International
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)Stay on top of Sales Force Automation, Marketing Automation, Office Automation, CRM reporting and analysis Built-in ProfitKey CRM allows you to see what you’ve sold to a customer and drill down into how you’ve built it. It allows you to set a calendar ‘to-do’ list.
Mobility & Mobile AccessMonitor and manage your shop floor anytime, anywhere. Mobile access provides a convenient method to perform shop floor related functions without being tied to a desk top station. From managing inventory and shipping product to complete monitoring of your shop floor the ProfitKey Mobile suite is easy to use and puts you in charge anytime and anywhere. Web based dashboards give you real-time visibility across the enterprise, on any browser-capable device. Users can record inventory movement at point of use with mobile devices.
ProfitKey Service & SupportPutting it all together; On-time and on-budget! We’re here to help whenever you need us with Rapid Response service and support. Our comprehensive suite of service resources is specifically designed for the manufacturer and backed by more than 3 decades of focused expertise in the manufacturing industry.
- Implementation Consulting Our seasoned consultants are the industry’s most experienced in delivering successful manufacturing solutions. Our five-step, quick-start process can help you implement your system within 90-120 days.
- Unlimited Training We provide unlimited classroom training for up to 12 months.
- Customer Support Our support organization ensures timely resolution of your questions and issues. Whether contacting us by telephone or via the Internet, we’re here to help.
- IT Services Group ProfitKey offers a unique services group to assist clients in hardware selection, network design, network management, Internet connectivity, shop floor labor data collection device connectivity, installation, and annual support agreements. Your full service system integration group.
- User Community Forums Connect with many other ProfitKey users with knowledge-based driven self-help.