The RRM eCommerce Customer Portal Module enables your customers to view the following via the internet: The Status of their orders with drill down to order details, currently scheduled delivery date(s), availability of items/parts in inventory.
Software Modules Included:
- Customer Portal WEB Server Software
- Administration of Customer’s Login ID & Password.
- Customizable scrolling messages to greet your customers.
- Extendable intranet allows you to add your own pages and functions from portal – Customizable WEB Pages for your company and each customer.
- Separate WEB pages for each portal function.
- Customer Portal Snapshot Database Server Software
- Snapshot database prevents direct internet access to your live ProfitKey database.
- Database holds a snapshot of portal information available for customer view via the Internet.
- The frequency of reloading the Snapshot Database is controlled by you, not by your customer.
- Tracks last date of your customer visit to your portal.
- Internet Environment
- Portal WEB Server can be accessed from your Main WEB site with a hyper link (Optional).
- Firewall recommended (firmware or software).
- Domain Name or IP address required for access to Customer Portal WEB server.
- Customer Portal WEB Computer Server
- A separate in-house W/2000 or 2003 Server is required
- Latest Service Pack installed.
- Active Server Pages enabled.
- Oracle client software installed with licenses for number of users accessing the site.
- Oracle ODBC driver installed.
- Operate as a node on the same LAN as the RRM ProfitKey Live database(s).
- Customer Portal Snapshot Database Server
- Snapshot Database can be installed on an AIX, W/2003 or Linux computer. It can be a separate server or reside on the Portal WEB or RRM live db servers.
- Operate as a node on the same LAN as the RRM ProfitKey live data-base(s).
- Oracle RDBMS Server software is required.
- Available For RRM Version 7 Client/Server System.
Note: All three software components may reside on the same server as long as the web server is a W/ 2003 server.
- E D I Options:
- EDI Transaction Interface Module
Standard EDT Interface modules include:
Outbound 810 Invoices
Inbound 830/862 Planning Schedule With Release
Indound 850 Purchase Orders
Outbound 856 Ship Notice Manifest
(provided by EDT Options using 810)
EDT Options, Inc. Package – Software and services provided by EDT Options, Inc., a firm specializing in EDT services. Includes the following and is licensed under an EDT Options contract. Management Software module is maintained under EDT Options warranty/maintenance.
EDT Management Software
Custom software engineering as needed.
Trading Partner Setup
Audit Trail & custom reporting
ODBC Data Mapping
Bridging to ProfitKey database(s)
Value Added Network Services.