DBAudit Expert from SoftTree Technologies allows end users to setup auditing triggers in Oracle and SQL Server databases, without a DBA or extensive database knowledge.
The simple interface allows system administrators to configure audit trails for any table or column in the database with a few clicks of the mouse, whether the user desires to monitor who makes specific changes in RRM application, or they wish to monitor for illicit changes from third party applications.
- Simple, point and click interface
- Select individual tables or all
- Select individual columns or all
- Select specific transactions (insert, update, delete) or all
- Select specific users to monitor (or NOT to monitor)
- Select specific applications to monitor (or NOT to monitor)
- When updates are monitored, audit trail reports include OLD versus NEW values for columns changed
- Track PC, network users, application name, date/time of change