The Inventory Management Control module maintains critical inventory data necessary for running your manufacturing business. It records and tracks all inventory transactions for accuracy and convenience.
- Allows 1000 stock locations for a single item.
- Records all types of inventory transactions
- Material issues to work orders.
- Unused material returned to stock.
- Receiving purchase orders and returning parts to vendor
- Work order receipts to inventory
- Finished goods receipts from shop floor
- Transfer of inventory between stock locations.
- Inventory adjustments needed to correct errors or record unplanned issues.
- Automatically issues all available materials to a specific work or purchase order.
- Issue raw material to work orders during the PO receiving process.
- ABC analysis.
- Physical Inventory and Cycle
- Maintains demand history figures manually or automatically by item.
- Optional serial and lot number tracking.
- The industry’s most powerful rules-based, material backflush system, capable of issuing materials in real-time or on work order receipt.
- Scrap Reporting
- Reduce inventory by 25% or more